Only one event is booked for any time period. If you have any questions about our availability or policies, please call us at 303-697-6951
- The fee for a ceremony is $500.00, in addition to the Mansion Rental Cost.
Times and Costs
Monday - Thursday Evening:
- 4pm to 1am (9 hours) $1,500.00
- Evening: 4:00pm to 1am (9 hours) $2,800.00
- Daytime: 8am to 4pm (8 hours) $1,200.00
- Evening: 4pm to 1am (9 hours) $3,500.00
- 9 hours rental time (any time) $2,400.00
Included in the Rental Fee:
- Exclusive use of the entire mansion, main level, parlor, bar, bride's suite, and groom's room.
- Parking lot for about 100 cars
- A selection of tables:
- Round tables (Cocktail, 4' and 5' in diameter)
- Rectangular banquet tables (4', 5' and 6' long)
- Cake table
- DJ table
- Sweetheart table for the Bride and Groom
- Buffet tables
- Mahogany Chiavari chairs for the ceremony (when the ceremony takes place on the Red Rocks formation)
- Gold Chiavari chairs for your reception inside the mansion
- We can hold a maximum 200 guests.
- The Ceremony can be held: outside on the Red Rocks formation, or in the Grand Ballroom when weather does not allow for an outdoor ceremony.
- The fee for a ceremony is $500.00
- On holiday weekends, where Monday is a holiday, the Sunday rates are the same as Saturdays, and Monday rates are the same as Sundays.
- Off season and "last minute" specials are available, please call for information.
- Alcohol is provided by the Client and served by TIPS trained bartenders, employees of one of the Exclusive Caterers.
- Security Deposit of $300.00 and one half of the Rental Fee is payable when the Rental Contract is signed.
- The balance of the Rental Fee is due 10 months prior to the rental date. (If event is booked inside of the 10 month window, special terms can be made with your Booking Manager.)
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Only a signed contract will guarantee the preferred date and current fee pricing.
Willow Ridge Manor does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. This includes service to our clients and guests, selections of our vendors and their provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment to all of our clients and guests, for all vendors and their staff, members of our staff, volunteers and subcontractors.